Welcome to the home of high-quality custom-cut gems – including natural, untreated gemstones and certified gems.
I’m John Bailey, and I provide faceting services for collectors, dealers, miners and museums around the world. As featured on the Travel Channel, I design and create custom gemstones and jewelry. Whether you want to purchase a one of a kind piece of fine jewelry or to have an artist help you design your own engagement ring, I’m here to help.
If you want to learn how to facet precious gems, you can follow this link to Learn Faceting with John Bailey at the International Faceting Academy.
If you are a faceter or lapidary artist and want to polish like magic, you can follow this link to get some of my own Voodoo Magic Faceting Polish. It’s not a re-labeling of a commercial product, but something I personally formulated and personally make.
Here’s my world record (largest flat-faceted flawless red Oregon Sunstone (click the image for more details):
Here’s the kind of thing we do for our clients: This one-minute video shows some of the progression of cutting a strongly-dichroic Oregon Sunstone – from showing the highly-directional color – and some views that show how wrong cutting could turn the stone muddy (all the images are the SAME stone) – to the pure and rich green that precise orientation and cutting can produce.
- Design an engagement ring
- Create a special valentine gift for him
- Commission a unique gift for her
- Discover birthstone jewelry using custom-cut birth stones
- Imagine the perfect prom jewelry or prom gift
- Purchase an affordable engagement ring – custom made to perfectly fit both your feelings and your wallet.
I am well-known for my original designs, and can custom design a new cut for your special person or occasion. I also mine much of my own material, and of work directly with the miners of Sapphire and other fine gems, allowing me to offer certified natural treasures.
Find the gemstone art and jewelry you want:
- Search for custom faceted gemstones on the Gem Finder Page, where you can find gemstones by shape, search for gems by color, and buy gemstones by type.
- Find designer jewelry made with custom cut gemstones on the Designer Jewelry page.
- Shop for birth stones and birthstone jewelry on the Birthstones by Month Page.
- Or, search for Zodiac gemstones on the Zodiac Gems page.
- Find gemstones with healing properties, on the Metaphysical gems page.
- And, you can always our newest offerings on the New Items page.
- There’s even a convenient page to show just Gemstones On Sale.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates – including photos from the field.
Follow us to check out our galleries on Pinterest.